RESTAURANT ORDERING · 餐厅点餐系统 · SOUTH WEST SYDNEY

The 30% goes to
the platform.
Or it goes to you.

一套属于你自己的点餐系统:外卖直接下单、桌面扫码点餐、AI 文字与电话自动接单,订单直发后厨。

Delivery platforms take a cut of every single order, keep your customers' details, and put you in a bidding war with the shop next door. Your own system does the same job — and the margin stays in your till.

Platform vs your own system · 平台 vs 自有系统

Same order. Very different economics.

Delivery apps are genuinely good at one thing: putting you in front of someone who has never heard of you. The problem is that they charge that discovery fee on every order forever — including the regular who has ordered from you forty times.

 Delivery platform 外卖平台Your own system 你的系统
Cost per order
每单成本
Commission on the full order value, typically around 30%
按订单全额抽成,通常在 30% 上下
Payment processing only — around 1.75% + 30c on a domestic card
只有支付通道费,本地卡约 1.75% + 0.30
Customer details
顾客资料
Held by the platform — you can't call them back
平台掌握,你无法回访
Yours: phone, address, order history, preferences
归你:电话、地址、下单历史、口味偏好
Menu pricing
菜单定价
Many venues mark up to absorb the commission
不少餐厅要抬价来抵消抽成
Your price. You can be cheaper than your own platform listing
自主定价,甚至可以比平台上更便宜
Being found
曝光
Ranked against competitors, often pay-to-promote
与同行竞价排名
Your domain, your QR codes, your regulars' bookmarks
你的域名、你的二维码、老客的收藏
Delivery
配送
Platform assigns the driver and the radius
平台指派司机、限定范围
Own driver, on-demand courier, or pickup — your call
自有司机、第三方按需配送或自取,你说了算
Phone orders
电话订单
Not covered — you still miss calls at peak
不覆盖,高峰期照样漏接
AI answers every line, order goes straight to the kitchen
AI 全接,订单直发后厨

Commission and processing rates vary by platform, plan and merchant agreement — the figures above are typical published ranges, not a quote. 抽成与支付费率因平台、套餐与商家协议而异,以上为常见公开区间,不构成报价。

Savings calculator · 成本试算

What is the commission actually costing you?

Move the sliders to match your shop. Everything is worked out in your browser — nothing is sent anywhere. 拖动滑块填入你店里的实际数字。全部在浏览器本地计算,不会上传任何数据。

Own-system cost assumes card processing at 1.75% + A$0.30 per order and excludes the build cost of the system itself. Figures are an estimate for comparison, not a quote.
自有系统成本按每单 1.75% + A$0.30 的本地卡费率估算,不含系统本身的开发费用。此处为对比估算,不构成报价。

Platform commission / year
平台抽成 · 每年
A$105,300
Own system processing / year
自有系统支付费 · 每年
A$8,481
Stays in your business / year
留在自己口袋 · 每年
A$96,819

Module 01 · 远程点餐配送系统

Your own ordering and delivery, end to end

远程点餐配送系统 — 从下单到送达,全部走你自己的渠道

A branded ordering site your customers reach from your domain, your QR codes and your socials. Orders land in the kitchen, delivery is dispatched however you prefer, and the money arrives in your account without a middleman clipping it first.

  • The commission stays with you · 抽成留在自己手里

    Instead of a percentage of every order forever, you pay ordinary card processing. On a A$50 order that is roughly the difference between A$15 and A$1.18. 一张 A$50 的单,大致是 A$15 和 A$1.18 的差别。

  • You get the customer, not just the order · 顾客是你的顾客

    Phone number, address, what they ordered last time, what they never order. You can text a Tuesday special to the people who actually eat at your shop. 电话、地址、上次点了什么,全在你手上,可以直接做回头客营销。

  • Price it the way you want · 定价自主

    No need to inflate your menu to survive the commission. You can make your own channel the cheapest place to order from you — which is exactly how regulars get moved off the platform. 不必为抵消抽成而抬价;自有渠道可以是最便宜的,老客自然迁移过来。

  • Nobody outranks you on your own site · 不再被排名绑架

    On a platform you sit in a list next to three competitors and a paid promotion. On your own link there is exactly one restaurant. 平台上你和竞争对手挤在同一个列表里,自有链接上只有你一家。

  • Delivery on your terms · 配送方式自选

    Your own driver, an on-demand courier, or pickup only — and you set the radius, not an algorithm that decides your suburb is too far. 自有司机、第三方按需配送、或纯自取;配送范围由你定,不是算法说了算。

  • One screen, not three tablets · 一块屏,不是三台平板

    Orders from web, QR table and phone all arrive in the same queue and print in the same place. No re-keying between devices at 7pm. 网页、扫码、电话订单进同一个队列、同一个出单口,晚高峰不用在设备间抄单。

Module 02 · 桌面二维码点餐

QR table ordering that pays for itself in staff hours

桌面二维码点餐 — 客人扫码即点,翻台更快,人手更省

A code on each table. The guest scans, browses, orders and pays on their own phone — and the kitchen already knows which table it belongs to.

  • Faster turns, without rushing anyone · 翻台更快

    No waiting to catch someone's eye to order, and no waiting again to pay. Two of the longest dead spots in a meal simply disappear. 不用等服务员来点单,也不用等买单——一餐里最长的两段空等直接消失。

  • Covers more tables with the staff you can actually hire · 省人手

    Order-taking is the most interruption-heavy job on the floor. Take it away and one person can look after noticeably more tables — which matters most on the nights you are short. 点单是前厅最琐碎的活;交给系统后,同样的人手能照顾更多桌,尤其在招不到人的日子。

  • Order errors go to zero · 点错归零

    The guest taps exactly what they want, including "no coriander" and "extra spicy". Nothing is misheard across a noisy room, and nothing is written down wrong. 客人自己选,"不要香菜""特辣"都在单子上,没有听错、写错、传错。

  • The upsell nobody has to make · 不用开口的加购

    The menu suggests the side, the drink, the larger size at the moment of ordering — consistently, on every table, without a staff member having to feel pushy. 下单那一刻自动推荐配菜、饮品、加大份,每桌都推,服务员不必开口。

  • Bilingual menus by default · 中英双语菜单

    English and Chinese switch on a tap, with dish photos and allergen notes. In South West Sydney that is not a nice-to-have — it is half the room. 中英一键切换,配菜品图与过敏原说明。在西南悉尼,这不是加分项,这是半个店的客人。

  • Sold out means sold out · 售罄即时下架

    One tap removes a dish from every table's menu instantly. No reprinting, no staff apologising table by table. 一键下架,全场菜单同步,不用重印、不用逐桌解释。

  • No hardware to buy · 零硬件投入

    Guests use their own phones. A printed code on the table is the entire rollout — no ordering tablets to buy, charge, drop or replace. 客人用自己的手机,桌上贴张码就上线,不用买平板、不用充电、不怕摔坏。

Module 03 · AI 点餐(文字 + 语音电话)

An AI that takes orders — by chat, and by phone

AI 点餐模块 — 网站文字聊天点餐,AI 语音电话自动接听,订单直发后厨

Two ways in, one kitchen ticket. The assistant knows your menu, your prices, your opening hours and what you have run out of tonight.

Chat ordering on your site · 网站文字聊天点餐

  • Order in plain language · 用大白话点餐

    "Two beef fried rice, one not spicy, and a Coke" becomes a correctly structured order with the right modifiers attached. No hunting through menu categories. "两份牛肉炒饭,一份不要辣,加一瓶可乐"直接变成结构化订单,不用在菜单分类里翻找。

  • Answers the questions that stop an order · 答得上让人犹豫的问题

    Is it gluten free? Does it have peanuts? How spicy is spicy? Is it enough for three people? Unanswered, these questions end in a closed tab. 含不含麸质、有没有花生、够不够三个人吃——没人答,客人就关掉网页了。

  • Open after you close · 打烊后仍在接单

    The 11pm browser can still place tomorrow's pickup order or book a table, instead of finding a dark website and going elsewhere. 深夜浏览的客人可以直接下明天的预订单或订位,而不是看到一个"已打烊"就走了。

AI voice — it answers the phone · AI 语音电话自动接听点餐

  • Every call gets answered — all of them at once · 不再漏接,还能同时接多路

    Friday 7pm is exactly when the phone rings most and nobody can pick it up. A missed call is a lost order that never even shows up in your reports. The AI answers every line simultaneously. 周五晚七点电话最多、最没人接。漏接的单连账本上都不会出现。AI 可以同时接听多路来电。

  • Nobody stops cooking to take an order · 不打断厨房和前厅

    No more wiping hands, walking to the phone, asking the customer to repeat the address over kitchen noise, then losing your place in the service. 不用擦手跑去接电话、在油烟和噪音里让客人重复一遍地址,回头还得找回刚才的活。

  • Straight to the kitchen, no notepad · 直发后厨,不经便签纸

    The call becomes a printed docket or a KDS ticket in the same queue as web and QR orders — with the phone number, address and delivery time already on it. 通话直接变成后厨出单或 KDS 工单,与网页、扫码订单同一队列,电话、地址、送达时间都在上面。

  • Bilingual, and patient with accents · 中英双语,听得懂口音

    Takes the order in English or Chinese, and will happily confirm a street name three times without sighing. 中英文都能接单,地址念三遍也不会不耐烦。

  • Reads the order back, then texts it · 复述确认 + 短信回执

    Confirms items, total and address out loud, then sends an SMS receipt — which is where most wrong-address delivery disasters get caught. 口头复述菜品、金额、地址,再发一条短信回执——送错地址的事故大多在这一步就拦住了。

  • Knows your regulars by their number · 认得出老客

    "Same as last Thursday?" is a genuinely good customer experience, and it is just a lookup on the calling number. "还是上周四那份吗?"——只是按来电号码查一下历史,但客人感受完全不同。

  • Answers after hours too · 打烊后照样接

    Takes tomorrow's booking, states your hours, records the enquiry — instead of ringing out into an empty room. 接下明天的预订、告知营业时间、记录来电,而不是在空店里空响。

Getting it running · 上线流程

From menu photo to first order.

01

Menu & workflow

We take your existing menu, modifiers and prices, and watch one service to see how orders actually move. 整理菜单与加料规则,实地看一轮出餐流程。

02

Build & connect

Ordering site, QR codes, payments and the kitchen printer or KDS wired together. 点餐站点、二维码、支付、后厨打印或 KDS 全部打通。

03

Train the AI

The assistant learns your dishes, allergens, hours and delivery zones — then we test it against real calls. 用你的菜品、过敏原、营业时间、配送范围训练 AI,再拿真实来电测试。

04

Go live & support

Staff training, table codes printed, and local support on Sydney hours after launch. 员工培训、桌贴二维码到位,上线后悉尼本地时间支持。

Restaurant questions · 餐厅老板常问

The things restaurant owners ask first.

Do I have to leave UberEats and DoorDash?是不是必须退出 UberEats、DoorDash?

No, and most venues shouldn't at first. Platforms are useful for reaching people who have never heard of you. The goal is to move your regulars onto your own channel — the customers who already know what they want and cost the platform nothing to find. Run both, and watch the mix shift.

不必,多数店一开始也不该退。平台擅长把你推给从没听说过你的人。目标是把老客迁到自有渠道——这些人本来就认识你,平台并没有为他们做任何拉新。两边并行,慢慢看比例变化。

How do customers find my ordering page instead of the app?客人怎么知道来我的页面下单,而不是打开平台 APP?

The channels you already own: a QR code on the table and on the takeaway bag, a link in your Google Business profile and socials, a card in the delivery bag with a first-order discount, and the AI answering your phone. Every one of those touchpoints is free and already yours.

用你本来就有的入口:桌上和外卖袋上的二维码、Google 商家资料和社交媒体的链接、外卖袋里放一张首单优惠卡片,以及 AI 接听的那部电话。这些触点都是免费的,而且本来就属于你。

What happens if the AI can't understand someone?AI 听不懂客人怎么办?

It hands over. The call transfers to your phone with the conversation so far, or it takes a callback number and flags it. The AI is there to catch the calls you are currently missing entirely — it does not need to be perfect to be a large improvement on a phone ringing out.

转人工。通话会连同已有对话内容转到你的手机,或者留下回电号码并标记出来。AI 的作用是接住你现在完全漏掉的那些电话——它不需要完美,就已经远好过电话空响。

Does it work with my kitchen printer / POS?能连我现在的后厨打印机和收银系统吗?

That is one of the first things we check in the free consultation. Orders can print to a standard kitchen docket printer or land on a KDS screen, and payments run through EFTPOS, Stripe, Square or Tyro. Tell us what you have and we will tell you straight whether it connects.

这是免费咨询里最先确认的事项之一。订单可以打到标准后厨出单机,或显示在 KDS 屏幕上;支付可走银行 EFTPOS、Stripe、Square 或 Tyro。把你现有的设备告诉我们,能不能接我们会直说。

My staff aren't good with technology.我的员工不太会用电子设备。

For QR ordering, staff do less than before — the guest does the ordering. What staff see is a ticket, the same as any other order. We train your team on site, in English or Chinese, and the day-to-day screen is deliberately boring: a list of orders and a button to mark them ready.

扫码点餐反而让员工做得更少——点单是客人自己完成的,员工看到的只是一张单,和平时一样。我们会上门培训,中英文都行;日常界面故意做得很简单:一列订单,一个"已出餐"按钮。

Do you work with restaurants in Camden and Campbelltown?Camden、Campbelltown 的餐厅做吗?

Those are our home patch. We work across South West and Western Sydney — Camden, Campbelltown, Liverpool and the suburbs around them — and we come to you, because you cannot understand a restaurant's order flow over a video call.

这正是我们的主场。我们服务悉尼西南与西部地区——Camden、Campbelltown、Liverpool 及周边——而且是上门服务,因为餐厅的出餐流程隔着视频会议是看不明白的。

Bring your menu.
We'll show you the numbers.

带上你的菜单和一个月的平台账单,我们把数字算给你看 — 首次咨询免费。

Free 30-minute consultation, on site anywhere across South West Sydney.